Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

Minions by the Season

I may have a slightly unhealthy obsession with minions.  I can't help it.  They are just so darn cute!  In an earlier post, I had a picture displaying my classroom door converted into a minion for the year.  That has been just the start!  Each month, I have been plotting his accessories.  Here is the first round of updating his accessories:



To add to the fun, each of the students has a minion on their locker with their name.  I had an extra minion, and made one for outside my classroom door.  I didn't want to leave him out of the Halloween fun, so using an overhead marker (he's been laminated), I added a mustache, goatee  and the right side of the cape.  The larger part of the cape is black card stock.


Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment